Sites like Swagbucks. Most times, people like relaxation. Then, there’s nothing wrong when you can earn while you relax. This is what these Free “Get paid to” sites are all about.
They let you earn from the comfort of your zone, during your relaxation time or free period by seeking for your opinions and views, and rewarding at the end.
Swagbucks is a multiple online Get Paid to survey site which has provided several opportunities to earn with. Operated by the Prodege LLC, they came into business since the year 2008 and has remained on top with over millions of participants all over the world.
Their official address is www.swagbucks.com and they have their headquarters to be in United States.
Now, Since Swagbucks provides wide varieties of opportunities for people, we will also look at the Swagbucks Alternative Apps which can provide us similar services just like swagbucks.
The list below will enable us to make our choices.
The 20 Sites like Swagbucks:
This is yet another Swagbucks alternative site that offers different activities that you can earn from. Since the year 2007 that they came into business, they have continued to expand and now currently has more than 7.5 million participants. Over these years, members have received rewards worth up to 15 million Dollars. They have also been active on social media platform with over 200,000 fans.
Pros and Cons.
- Prompt Payment
- Lots of earning opportunities
- There are no too many complaints about PrizeRebel. This proves it is a trustworthy site.
- Extra points are awarded for completing daily deals.
- Mobile apps are not available in this site
Superpay.me is yet another reputable online site that rewards its members for their opinion and also provides earning opportunities for them. Over these years, they have been able to make over $1.6 million worth of payment to their members as rewards.
You can visit their head office at Suite 36, 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8PN, United Kingdom. They have been highly rated with a grade of 7.8 out of 10. Relax and enjoy this amazing site.
Pros and Cons
- Sound customer care services are provided here.
- Their payment is swift
- Lots of earning opportunities are presented here.
- Complaints of not getting credited with the deserved points is fast rising.
This is one of the renowned GPT cashback site ike Swagbucks, that gives members an opportunity to carry out variants of task and in return get rewarded for their services. They have successfully paid up to 270,000.00 Dollars to their members all over the world and have a total member force of up to 110,286 as of the time of compiling the review.
This company is owned by 99 Ventures Ltd with their official office address at Suite 36, 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8PN, United Kingdom. The company official URL address is www.offernation.com, they also have other affiliate sites such as www.superpay.me, www.1rewardingways.com.
Pros and Cons
- The payout threshold is relatively low
- You can as well get paid via PayPal
- Anyone can join from all works of life
- It resembles the previous company sites
- It takes time for one to qualify for surveys and other tasks
- The graphical user interface is not mobile friendly at all
This is one of the GPT website, which offers designated tasks for you to do in exchange for cash which is redeemable through gift cards from Amazon and many more just like Swagbucks.
The site is owned and operated by Day Online Solution, LLC. With official URL address www.instagc.com. And their head office is at P.O Box 48, Sellersburg, IN 47172. Day Online Solution LLC. Obtained business accreditation from BBB which can be found on BBB website
InstaGC offers chat services to users from any of these countries such as Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, United States as well as New Zealand once they have redeemed up to $50 or more as a reward.
Note: You are also advised to adhere strictly to the rules guiding the chat, inbox as well as the support tickets. However, there is always a chat moderator around to cut low all random or foul language and to maintain orderliness in the group.
Pros and Cons
- Fast cash out
- 100 percent free, no retreading
- Lots of tasks to earn points on a daily basis
- Different choice of gift items available to redeem your points
- Only countries supported by PayPal are allowed here excluding
- No phone no cash out
- Poor customer support service
- Many disqualifications from surveys
This is among the biggest GPT sites that is well known. Members get rewarded just for performing certain types of task available in the platform especially their paid offers.
Their site has been in business for more than a decade now since the year 2007 and has been listed among the Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating list. They have their official address to be located in Alpharetta GA.
Pros and Cons
- Their site has been among those listed with the Better Business Bureau
- Your privacy is assured
- Their site is not quite attractive
- Although listed in the Better Business Bureau Rating, they were poorly rated.
This another GPT online loyalty site that operates like Swagbucks. They are into market research that allows their members to complete a specified task in exchange of points/money. ZoomBucks got into business in the late 2010 under the chairmanship and management of Vikas Tailor who is based in Canada.
They obtained a business advertisement from Better Business Bureau (BBB). There business address is located at #142 – 757 West Hastings Street, Suite #101 Vancouver, BC V6C1A1 Canada, you can as well check the official URL web address by visiting www.uniquerewards.com or get help from
Pros and Cons
- Direct referral has no limit, unlike many GPT that limits their referral numbers
- They pay their members and it is a very big mark for them.
- Their minimum Payout is cool with a withdrawal limit of $5
- They accept members all over the world, thereby giving everyone equal chances of making cool cash
- It has swagbucks characteristics
- They don’t have a specified payout timing, which makes their withdrawal process very fishy and members who dare to talk will be blocked.
- Many international offers were lacking in the site, many tasks are available to people living within Canada, United States as well as United Kingdom
7. Treasure Trooper
This is one among many loyalty reward platforms equipped with different features, whereby members are allowed to complete some offers and in return, they get paid. The site official URL address is www.treasuretrooper.com or you can send an email to their official email address on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can as well pay them a courtesy visit at their official contact address @ PO Box 270303 Flower Mound, TX 75027-0303. The site is managed by Indiana jones feel and has been under his management since the year 2005.
Pros and Cons
- Sigh up is absolutely free
- Offers varieties of tasks
- Gives you access to many earning points
- You get to make a lot of money
- Takes time actualize your target
- Don’t pay with check
- Only for US citizens who are 18+
- Payout take relatively longer period up to 6 weeks
When you think about MyPoints, you will think about the online cashback website that rewards their members for completing series of tasks like Surveys, reading emails, shopping online, booking travel ticket and lots more. MyPoints pays their members in points, which can be redeemed via PayPal, Visa prepaid as well as gift cards.
For more information please visit their official website on www.mypoints.com, the company is operated by Prodege, LLC. And it is situated at 44 Montgomery street suite 250 San Francisco, California CA94104 United States. You can as well call them on their office phone number 415-200-4200.
They also have many affiliates to the company, which include, mygiftcardplus.com, sodahead.com, prodege.com, Comdaq Corporation, Kache Media Management LLC and many others.
Pros and Cons
- Gives you rewards on daily basis
- Pays you through PayPal, Travel Miles, Gift Cards as well as online shopping
- The reward programs are superb
- The withdrawal threshold is relatively high
- Most members prefer the old platform design and programs to the current one in use
- Survey reward is kind of low and it consumes time
There is not presence of any customer support center
PointsPrize is an amazing website where members are paid for doing and completing a task. Being a European-owned Company and are under the regulation of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
The company is under the management of SAS POINTSPRIZES located at 8 Rue Des Remparts, Le Boulou 66160 France. PointsPrize was founded in the early 2016. They don’t have contact phone line as well as email, you can create a ticket if you have any challenge bothering you.
Pros and Cons
- They have enough Cashout options
- Presence of variant ways to earn
- Strong customer support system
- High payout threshold
- The points are kind of confusing
- They don’t have clear terms and conditions
- Lower reward than other sites
- No password for your account
When we talk about the shopping aspect of Swagbucks, we will surely talk about Ebates.com because their offers and rewards are all based on shopping activities. Well, they are not the main seller, but they are affiliated with lots of online stores. You get rewarded when you visit these stores through them and perhaps makes purchases. Therefore, you can regard Ebates.com as an online Cashback shopping platform.
The best way Ebates.com earns their money is through the compensation made to them by affiliated stores, retailers, brands or merchants whenever anyone purchases in these sites through their link. Ebates.com now awards some percentage of this compensation as rewards to those who made these purchases in other stores through their site.
Ebates.com came into this business in the year 1999 and till date, they now have more than 10 million active members in their platform. The record has it that they have been able to offer more than one billion Dollars to their members in cashback rewards to some of their favourite stores.
In the United States, ebates.com is now regarded to be among the most renowned free-membership loyalty programs and also the Better Business Bureau (BBB) gave am A+ rating to them. They are proudly one of the Rakuten Family of Companies’ member and is known to be an official Golden State Warriors’ partner.
Their official website is located at No. 160 Spear St., 19th Floor, Ebates San Francisco, California 94105, US and their official website is above.
- They provide a platform where members can reach out to their representatives of they encounter any issue or has questions to ask. They can be reach through their telephone using +1-415-908-2200 or send out an email to email@example.com. In general, they have an active and professional customer care services.
- Their cashback offers is as transparent as possible.
- Aside from the $10 gift card bonus, you also get to earn $5 upon completion of registration.
- com does not require additional time to be spent on their site before you get to earn. Just carry out your normal purchases through their site and your cashback will be offered to you.
- com is effective irrespective of your location. All you need to ensure is that the retail store you are purchasing from has the capacity of sending your item to your location.
- Their referral program is superb.
- You have the ability of cashing out directly to charitable organizations as well as to a friend.
- They may experience system upgrade or technical issues once in a while, thus, making your cashback not to be credited. All you need to do is to contact their customer services to rectify the problem
- A lot of complaints have been laid about them as regards to the numerous junk emails they flood their members with.
- Avoid spending lots of money on Apple products as they do not offer cashbacks anymore.
- Beware that only few categories of items such as Handbags, wallet and shoe have cashback offers.
- Sometimes, payout to members may be missed and will not get to the necessary destination. Once again, if this happens to be your case, contact their customer service provider.
Just like Swagbucks offers so many types of activities to help their members earn, CashCrate Site does have several offers available for their members especially cash offers.The online site started existing since the year 2002 and the community has grown with more than 2 million participants round the world. You will be lucky to earn more from this site if you reside anywhere in United States or other English Speaking countries.
You can log in to their official website using www.cashcrate.com.
You are free to contact them through by visiting their contact page from their website.
Pros and Cons
- They offer a $1 sign up bonus upon registration
- Their online site is swift, neatly designed to ease navigation.
- Their reward mechanism is transparent for quick understanding.
- They have built a good reputation over these years
- They seem to have a higher minimum payout threshold which is $20.
12. Mintvine (Branded Surveys)
Mintvine which is now known as Branded Surveys is also an online GPT sites ike swagbucks that allows you to earn through surveys and other online activities. Their website’s design is warm and welcoming.
This is a great site which also has partnership with renowned sites like Nielsen and Harris Poll. Since they started existing from the year 2012, they have expanded and now has more than one million participants over these years.
The site is being operated by the Branded Research Inc. and has many other outlets round the world. They are also well known by the Better Business Bureau
(BBB) and has a good rating with them. Also, they are a proud member of the European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR). So you are in the right hands.
Pros and Cons
- Your safety and protection is fully assured in this site. Your personal data and private info are all shielded away from all third parties.
- They provide varieties of ways to earn with this platform. No time for boredom.
- Their availability is limited only to some countries
- Their surveys seem to be limited recently too.
13. Bing Rewards
This is a platform that initially started as a platform that rewards you for surfing the net through Bing. But, presently, Bing now offers different reward programs to help you earn more like Swagbucks.
They launched their business in the year 2010 and has been increasing their community since they started this business. All you have to keep doing, is to ensure you are logged into your Bing account steadily and you get rewarded with credits as you perform your searches.
Pros and Cons
- It offers you a platform to be rewarded for your usual online action which is surfing the net
- When you compare them to other GPT sites, you can see that it is easier to receive points here than in other sites
- They have varieties of reward options
- Their referral program is quite lucrative
- Once you are able to spend few minutes daily in their site, you become entitled to a gift cards reward on monthly basis.
- Once you become a gold member, you no longer need to strive for too many points
- The number of people you are permitted to refer are quite limited.
- Again, you just have to adjust a new search engine that is not your original browser search engine.
- No option is available for redeeming your credits for cash payment.
14. Gift Hunter Club
Gift Hunter club is an online Get-Paid-To (GPT) site like Swagbucks with neat and artistic designs which gives it a welcoming look when visited. They have been operating since the year 2003 and has more than 1 million active members in their site. Their website is available in both English and Spanish language.
Pros and Cons
- Their online site is well designed for easy navigation
- Their mobile app feature provides easier login and earning
- They give you the privilege of earning by just listening to radio
- Their referral bonus allows you to earn both from your direct referrals as well as your referrals’ referral.
- You may encounter some difficulties trying to choose the best gift cards since they have too many gift card options.
InboxDollars can be said to be a GPT site, also known as Get Paid To, which is an online reward site that give members the platform to perform some soft tasks in exchange of point scores and you can redeem it either by cash or prize.
InboxDollars was founded and managed by Daren Cotter in the early Summer of the year 2000 and by the year 2005, they have made a total payment of about $1 million and that gave birth to CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc. which has its head office situated the 1295 Northland Drive Suite 300 Mendota Heights, MN 55120 United States.
According to the last known statistics InboxDollars as of middle of 2016 has paid its members a total sum of $50 million and given an Honorary Award as the Technology CEO by the Titans of Technology Award. They have an official URL address (www.inboxdollars.com) and a customer support email address support@inboxdollars where you can send an enquiry message.
They also have other affiliate sites such as SendEarnings.com, InboxPounds.co.uk and DailyRewards.com, which has been cleared for business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Pros and Cons
– Easy tasks earn you quick cash
– A sign up $5 bonus is assured
– It’s legit and scam free
– Register directly from InboxDollars to earn a Gold Membership
– People outside the United States and Canada are the only ones eligible to join
– Requires high payout of up to $30
– A fee of 3 dollars is charged for withdrawal
– Surveys, must times take up to thirty minutes
– Bills your PayPal or credit card after 2 to 7 days trail until you revoke the subscription
– Most times, there’s no payment via PayPal
– Removes your account permanently when inactive for 6 months and above.
– Loads of complaints about the website and their mode of operation.
16. Earning Station
Earn Station is a cashback platform that offers GPT to their members in exchange of some cool money. They have paid almost $85,932,651 to their esteemed members. The site was founded and established in the second quarter of 2011 under the management of the CEO Matt Hynes and the site is specifically for US residents.
More information about the website is found at www.earningstation.com and they are ranked the 68th out of 100 among the leading cashback website. You can as well reach their office phone line with (800) 651-1981 or connect with them on live chat which is on the sites dashboard. If you wish to get things speed up, try their email responds team by creating an email ticket.
Pros and Cons
Below are some of the good and bad found in Earning Station
- Choice of different Gift Card
- Many ways of earning Station Dollars
- Presence of different Payout Threshold
- Easy to navigate website
- Lots of task to engage yourself with
- Not much to gain from most surveys, just be patient
- It has some spam features like other sites
- Most times you may not qualify for any survey
- There is no option of payment for check but you can opt for Visa Gift Cards
- The site is restricted to US citizens only
17. Opinion Outpost
This is a GPT sites that rewards its member for doing some market research tasks in exchange of rewards. Their office URL address is www.opinionoutpost.com and it’s ranking 30 out of 100 survey sites.
The site is currently accepting all the 50 states of America only. The site was established on the 15th of August, 2013. Other affiliates of the site include; surveysport, quickthoughts, opinionworld, centro de opinion, proopinion, survey sport club, your voice, smile city, club opinion and many others.
The site employs the services of SSI for encryption of members’ data and to ensure that unauthorized persons do not get hold of your information. However, the only problem is, if you happen to have any issues with your account or you get a glitch on your Opinion Outpost, you can’t really rely on customer support. Let’s just say they have a reputation for being abrupt and uninterested.
Pros and Cons
- You have preferential option payment either by Citi gift card, a paper check as well as Amazon gift cards plus loads of other available option.
- Easy qualification of most surveys
- You get more survey invitation and you get to select the suitable one
- No presence of spam in mail box
- Chance to donate to red cross to qualify for tasks
- Fast and responsive customer support agents
- The graphical interface need up grading
- Most unqualified surveys still show started on the dashboard
- Long duration to receive paper check
- Bigger surveys always select its target and only small pay surveys keep popping out
- You might be told you are not qualified for most surveys
18. Harris Poll
Harris Poll remains one of the most renowned and ancient companies that has been in existence since the year1963 which allows you earn for your time spent and opinion. They are affiliated with more than 100 companies which enables them to make more surveys available for you to earn.
Harris Poll is also one of the survey sites that is being operated by Nielsen group under the ownership of Harris Interactive Group and they are located at No; 85 Broad Street, New York, New York 10004 United States.
Pros and Cons
- They provided means of getting in touch with their customer agents. You can reach out to them either through telephone using 800.866.7655 or through their contact page on their website (https://www.harrispollonline.com/#contactus).
- Getting qualified for surveys is now becoming an issue. People seems to be disqualified more often. With about 3 to 4 surveys you get in a month which is even low, you end up being disqualified.
- The rate at which they accept invitations is very low.
Jobs2Shop is an American reward base website were member are paid for carry out various degree of task including market research survey. The have a daily traffic of 10,000 visitors to the site and based on Alaxa Traffic Rank, they ranked 126,292 in the world.
They are accredited the Better Business Bureau (BBB). You can follow them up on their social media sites for more info. You can send email support and expect reply within few days
Pros and Cons
- Fast payout
- They have variants of tasks to complete
- Worst Customer service response team ever
- Longer period of processing payment
- High payout threshold
- Limited to United States residents
- Hard to make enough money from surveys
Survey Junkie is one of the ancient GPT sites that are dedicated to rewarding you for your opinion, views and ideas. They came into the business since the year 2005 and ever since then has been able to grow and have more than 3 million active panellists in their site.
Pros and Cons
- Joining Survey Junkie is totally free of charge
- Once you have completed any survey, you will be automatically credited instantly
- Rewards redemption is instant through PayPal, e-gift cards or Amazon
- You are not charged any extra fee when you are redeeming your points
- They still compensate you with few points when you get disqualified for a survey
- Low cashout threshold
- They are well recognized in the Better Business Bureau and they were highly rated (A+) with them.
- They have a customer support system that is specially made to help and guide members.
- A lot of members come with complaints of having their accounts terminated without any reason or prior notification.
- Some of them however where also complaining of not receiving their payments earlier.
- They often invite you for surveys only to tell you that you are not qualified for it.
- It is location sensitive. Only residents of few countries like Canada, Australia, UK and New Zealand are allowed to register with them.
Before becoming a member of this online site, you must first of all view their terms and conditions for members’ eligibility. This is so because, the site does not accept anyone under the age of 13 years. Therefore, the members are now requested to make sure they are of age. Also, only members from Australia, India, France, Germany US and UK are totally acceptable.
Failure to adhere to any of these rules can lead to termination of their account. Apart from joining through their website, you can join the platform through your Facebook account.
Swagbucks Earning Opportunities
Being the Number one in the reward site companies, Swagbucks have too many options to earn with.
You can earn from Swagbuck through;
- Installation of Swagbucks Toolbar – this is one of the ways to make money by surfing the net through the Swagbucks Toolbar. To maximize your earning with this app installation, you have to be active.
- Swagbucks Blog – here, you get to find free codes that may be published daily,
- BookMarked Pages. When you bookmark your most visited sites, you are likely to be chosen to be among the swagbucks weekly awards
- Print Coupons
- Watching Swabucks TV
- Entertainow – another Swagbucks app that fetches you few SBs
- Completing Special Offers
- Participating and completing surveys
- Playing Swagbucks Games
- Swagbucks Cashback from Shopping.
- Trade-In – here you can auction some of your old properties to interested buyers and earn from it.
- Swagbucks mobile, Winning Streaks, Swagbucksencrave.
You can see that there are lots of options available to earn points called Swagbucks (SBs). These SB’s can further be redeemed either for cash through PayPal payment, for e-gift cards or you can donate them to charity. Each SB is equivalent to 1 cent.
If I’m to give my own opinion, I can say that Swagbucks still stands out as the best GPT sites. However, these Swagbucks alternative sites listed here have been tested and trusted and I can assure you that all their activities are totally legit.
It will be wise to visit as much as you can during your spare time, check them out and probably sign up with them. There’s nothing wrong from opening up chances to earn bigger for yourself.